Authorized Innovation Assessor (AInA) | Press Release
Dubai | August 29th 2016
LEAD, one of the major providers of certified innovation training programs in the MENA region, has delivered a unique and niche training program called: Authorized Innovation Assessor (AInA®) on 10, 11, 13 August, 2016 in Dubai, UAE.
The course, which was implemented for the very first time in the region, is developed by the Global Innovation Institute (GII) www.GlobalInnovationInstitute.org and delivered through LEAD – a Global Authorized Innovation Provider (AInP). The AInA® is the recognition for individuals who have met GII’s standard for being capable of conducting innovation maturity assessments on behalf of organizations seeking certification as a GII Certified Innovative Organization (CInOrg®) www.globalinnovationinstitute.org/cinorg .
The distinguished participating professionals were the following:
· Mr. Hussam Mohammed – Dubai Customs
· Ms. Hanadi Sabeel Kurshid Alblooshi – Ministry of Climate Change
· Dr. Tareq Al Khayyat – SCOPI
· Ms. Rabaa Ajarmeh – Rule of Law Program – US AID
· Ms. Orayb Bani Hani – Aphelion for Innovative Solutions & Consultations
· Ms. Jumana Al Sayyed – I Care Company
· Ms. Rana Sweiss – PETRA Group
· Mr. Tarek Naghaway – The Learning Curve
· Ms. Fawzieh Shahrour – Team Power International
· Ms. Su Kanakri – Team Power International
Target Audience is identified as Strategy Consultants, Management Consultants, Innovation Consultants, Process Consultants, Organizational Design / Organizational Effectiveness Consultants, Change Leadership / Change Management Consultants
The course was conducted by Mr. Anthony Mills the Executive Director of the Global Innovation Institute (GII). All delegates will have the opportunity to apply for the Authorized Innovation Assessor exam www.globalinnovationinstitute.org/authorized-innovation-assessor in order to become officially certified and become part of an exclusive group authorized by GII to conduct the GII Innovation Maturity Assessment.