The GII Authorized Innovation Assessor (AInA®) is the recognition for individuals who have met GII’s standard for conducting innovation maturity assessments on behalf of organizations seeking certification as a GII Certified Innovative Organization (CInOrg®). AInAs® are also authorized by GII to submit innovation endorsement applications on behalf of business organizations.
GII AInAs are the only persons authorized by GII to conduct the GII Innovation Maturity Assessment. Organizations seeking to obtain GII CInOrg certification must have this assessment conducted and submitted by an independent third-party GII AInA. This enables GII to enforce a standard of quality and effectiveness, and to ensure that all CInOrg assessments are conducted at the highest level of competence, objectivity, uniformity, and transparency. GII AInAs® are also the only persons authorized by GII to submit innovation endorsement applications on behalf of businesses, which similarly allows GII to ensure an appropriate level of objectivity and transparency.
Accreditation as an Authorized Innovation Assessor® (AInA®) signifies that one has met all of GII’s criteria, including education, experience, ongoing professional development, completion of the AInA Master Training, and successful passage of the AInA Authorization Exam. Those who achieve this accreditation gain status as members of an exclusive group of service providers and are at liberty to represent themselves accordingly.
The innovation models and frameworks used are:
- The GII Innovation Maturity Assessment Tool (IMAT)
- The GII Innovation Maturity Assessment Report (IMAR)
- Introduction to the AInA & CInOrg
- The CInOrg Process
- The AInA Process
- The Concept of Innovation Maturity
- The GII CInOrg Innovation Maturity Assessment Tool – Overview & Inputs
- The GII CInOrg Assessment Process – Evaluation & Scoring
- The Strategic Innovation Pathways
- The Strategic Innovation Vehicles
- The Strategic Innovation Portfolio Mix
- IMAT Process – Strategy: Translation
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Foundation
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Procedures
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Financing
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Enablers
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Engagement
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Reinforcement
- The IMAT Process – Enterprise Innovation: Outcomes
- Post-Assessment – The Innovation Maturity Assessment Report
- AInA Time & Expenses
- Annual CInOrg Reassessment Process
Professional consultants wishing to conduct innovation maturity assessments on behalf of the Global Innovation Institute (GII). Those who obtain and maintain AInA® accreditation may conduct both pre-assessments (readiness assessments) and formal innovation maturity assessments for organizations seeking to become GII Certified Innovative Organizations – as many of these as they desire.
- Strategy Consultants
- Management Consultants
- Innovation Consultants
- Process Consultants
- Organizational Design / Organizational Effectiveness Consultants
- Change Leadership / Change Management Consultants