- Do you want to generate new ideas in less time?
- Do you need instant solutions to your challenges & problems?
- Do you want to create more & better ideas?
- Do you want to apply time-saving Innovation tools & processes?
If you answered yes to 2 of the 5 mentioned questions than you should attend the CIP Training / Workshop
At the end of this training you will be able to:
- Overcome challenges, solve problems & achieve goals through innovation
- Build a positive motivational culture, to ensure innovation is a repeatable process
- Develop innovative products & services
- Improve your innovation skills & foster more positive innovation culture
- Lead through Innovation
Young Professionals working in the following areas:
- Government & Political
- Strategic Planning
- Green & Sustainability
- New Products & Services
- Leadership & Management
- Selling & Sales
- Marketing, PR & Promotions
- Process & Manufacturing
- Meeting & Event Planning
- Design & Experience
- Environment & Space Design
- Learning & Development
- Discover why some positive people are more innovative than others
- Get inside your brain & discover yourself.
- Know how people might become whole-brained or diverse thinkers.
- Learn key steps people must take to accelerate innovation.
- Make innovation a core happiness competency & a positive culture.
- Learn what happens next once ideas are generated.
- Learn new processes to innovate (Develop ideas & solutions)
- New 3Rs Process
- M-Curve Process
- 4 stage Accelerated Innovation Process
- 2-Step Ideate & Filterate Process
- Improve your innovation& foster more innovation through a positive culture
- Encourage leadership to drive innovation.
- Build up a motivational positive culture.
- Design teams to be more diverse & whole-brain.
- Use processes to accelerate innovation.
- Provide tools to apply processes.
- Leverage technology to empower people.
- Create spaces to inspire innovation & to motivate teams.
- Defining needs & opportunities in a turbulent world
- The different types of stakeholders.
- The different types of customer’s needs.
- Innovative techniques to identify needs & preferences.
- Building an effective intelligence system
- Develop a proper intelligence system.
- Using an intelligence system to develop new innovative products & services.
- Internal & external sources to build an intelligence system.
- Benchmarking & innovation.
- Business intelligence & successful innovation
- Business intelligence policy & procedures.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Micro & Macro environmental analysis.
- The positive innovation.
- Risk acceptance levels.
- Best characteristics for new products & services
- Sustainability of the product or service.
- ROI & ROO.
- Technically friendly.
- Consumer target.
- Consistency with the image & vision of the institution.
- Talent & positive attitude.
- Becoming a positive innovative thinker
- Train your Brain.
- Use it or you’ll lose it.
- Thinking out of the box.
- Think positive & get it done.