Part 1- Financial Planning, Performance and Control
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting: Budgeting Concepts; Forecasting Techniques; Budget Methodologies; Annual Profit Plan and Supporting Schedules; Top-Level Planning and Analysis.
- Performance Management: Cost and Variance Measures; Responsibility Centers and Reporting Segments; Performance Measures.
- Cost Management: Measurement Concepts; Costing Systems; Overhead Costs; Operational Efficiency; Business Process Performance.
- Internal Controls: Risk Assessment, Controls and Risk Management; Internal Auditing; Systems Controls and Security Measures.
- Professional Ethics: Ethical considerations for management accounting and financial management professionals
Part 2- Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis: Basic Financial Statement Analysis; Financial Performance Metrics – Financial Ratios; Profitability Analysis; Analytical Issues in Financial Accounting.
- Corporate Finance: Risk and Return; Managing Financial Risk; Financial Instruments; Cost of Capital; Managing Current Assets; Raising Capital; Corporate Restructuring; International Finance.
- Decision Analysis and Risk Management: Cost/Volume/Profit Analysis; Marginal Analysis; Pricing; Risk Assessment.
- Investment Decisions: Capital Budgeting Process; Discounted Cash Flow Analysis; Payback and Discounted Payback; Ranking Investment Projects; Risk Analysis in Capital Investment; Valuation.
- Professional Ethics: Ethical Considerations for the Organization