The CPIM Program offers in-depth education for individuals in the operations management profession who wish to improve their knowledge of production and inventory management. The program offers an opportunity for professional development in the exciting and challenging field of production planning and inventory control. The principal objectives of the program are the development of concepts and ideas as well as providing an opportunity for self-improvement for all participants.
The Certified in Production and Inventory Management program provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations.
The APICS CPIM program benefits designees worldwide
- APICS CPIM is preferred by thousands of employers worldwide.
- More than 100,000 professionals since 1973 have earned the APICS CPIM designation.
- APICS CPIM helps you master essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to
- Demand Management
- Procurement Management
- Supplier Planning
- Material Requirements Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Sales And Operations Planning
- Master Scheduling
- Performance Measurements
- Supplier Relationships
- Quality Control
- Continuous Improvement.
Why should you earn an APICS CPIM designation?
APICS CPIM education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
An APICS CPIM designation will help you:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities
- Gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
- Earn customer satisfaction by delivering lean/just-in-time products and services
- Enhance your credibility within your organization
- Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.