LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
CategoriesFinance & Banking
Who should attend?
- Bank managers and supervisors and employees working in treasury departments
- Treasury and investment staff and employees of foreign trade departments.
- Middle management and specialists working in investment departments in banks and financial institutions and dealers in investment and foreign exchange markets.
- Introduce participants to the concept and philosophy of financial engineering.
- Introduce participants to financial engineering applications and tools
- Explain carefully the difference between hedging, speculation, and arbitrage.
- Acquaint participants with options as an advanced investment method.
- The nature and philosophy of financial engineering and its necessity.
- Relationship between financial engineering and other financial functions.
- Financial engineering processes and strategies.
- Factors contributing to the growth of financial engineering
- The tools and knowledge base of financial engineers.
- History development and advantage of financial engineering tools.
- General characteristics for financial engineering tools.
- Forward structures.
- FX market engineered currency and liquidity solution.
- Review of main FOREX products.
- Synthetic forwards for emerging market currencies
- FX swaps in engineered solutions for currency and interest rate risk management.
- Uses of FX swaps in liquidity and time engineering.
- Currency swaps in liquidity and currency risk management.
- Risk of financial engineering tools.
- Creating synthetic investment positions
- Minimize transaction costs