LocationUAE, Jordan, Online Training
Understanding the practice of Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing from both theoretical and applied perspective. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing management as practiced by the product manager forms the basic perspective of the course. Special emphasis is placed on strategic marketing planning and the writing of the marketing and sales plan.
Who should attend?
Product Managers, Senior Product Specialists and Med. Reps. proposed for promotion as product managers, those who are interested in pursuing a career in product management or who want to learn more about the field of product management and product team leaders.
- Introduction of marketing
- Key features of marketing in pharmaceutical industry
- Overview of Jordanian pharmaceutical market
- Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
- Product life cycle management tactics
- Environmental scanning and SWOT analysis.
- Portfolio analysis.
- Conducting market research
- Setting objectives
- Formulating strategic alternatives
- Translating strategy into promotional message
- Marketing communication strategy
- Pharmaceutical selling
- Action plan
- The control system
- Assembling a product marketing plan for a new or existing product