CategoriesLeadership & Management
The workshop is an introductory course about balanced scorecard. It systematically works through the processes of planning, developing and implementing a balanced scorecard system in an organization. It digs much deeper into the organizational changes integral to the balanced scorecard methodology.
Upon finishing this workshop, participants will be able to start applying Balanced Scorecard in their organization.
- Cascading Methods
- Strategy initiatives
- Internal alignment
- External partner alignment
- Integrated Management Framework
- Measures Selection Criteria
- Measure Selection Matrix – Example
- Measures – The Balance:
- Lagging & Leading
- Strategic & Operational
- Short-term & long-term
- Financial & Non-financial
- Quantitative & Qualitative
- Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Setting Target Methods
- Setting Targets – Beware of 100%
- Setting Targets Criteria
- The “Value Gap” & Setting Targets
- Corporate Scorecard- Balanced Scorecards
- Corporate & Personal Scorecards: Translation Gap.
- Linking Personal Scorecard to Corporate Scorecard
- Employees in Private and Public sectors organizations, working in Strategy, HR, TQM, Excellence, Transformation and in other related functions.
- Individuals who are seeking to learn more about Strategy Execution using Balanced Scorecard
- General understanding of strategic planning