LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
CategoriesFinance & Banking
- Acquaint participants with treasury operations and the risks of managing such operations.
- Explain the nature and concepts of money markets and foreign exchange markets.
- Identify the risks of dealing in foreign exchange.
Who should attend?
Bank managers and supervisors and employees working in treasury departments and in departments dealing in foreign currencies and money markets and employees working in researches.
- Basic concepts of dealing in foreign currencies.
- Main foreign currencies markets.
- Exchange rate systems.
- Foreign exchange.
- Quotations – two way markets.
- Cross rates, dealer’s positions.
- Money market transactions.
- Currency arbitrage and interest arbitrage.