LocationUAE, Jordan, Online Training
CategoriesSales & Marketing
This training is designed to provide the attendees with the capabilities to develop long-term and competitive strategies for creating value for their products, preparing a solid marketing plan and sales forecast through understanding the internal capabilities and external environment opportunities and challenges.
- Explain and apply the key terms, definitions, and concepts used in the study of consumer behaviour.
- Demonstrate how as a marketer you can use your knowledge of consumer behaviour concepts to develop better marketing programs and strategies to influence those behaviours.
- Critically evaluate the effectiveness of various advertisement and promotions and their attempts to influence the behaviours of individuals.
- Analyze the trends in consumer behaviour, and apply them to the marketing of an actual product or service.
- What influences consumer behavior?
- Cultural factors
- Social factors
- Personal Factors
- Key Psychological Processes:
- The Buying Decision Process:
- The Five-Stage Model
- Problem Recognition
- Evaluation of Alternatives
- Purchase Decision
- Post purchase Behavior
- Moderating Effects on Consumer Decision Making
- Behavioral Decision Theory and Behavioral Economics
- Decision Heuristics