CategoriesSales & Marketing
This course introduces the different facets of customer relationship management (CRM) to participants and shows them how to identify who their customers really are, analyze the key components of CRM and understand how it integrates within an organization. More importantly it addresses the whole subject matter from a global angle and how to adapt CRM strategies and processes according to the country or culture of the client.
Who Should Attend?
This Customer Relationship Management (CRM) course is designed for those in a sales or business development role to improve existing customer service skills and develop new techniques to enhance customers’ experience.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Enhance existing customer service skills and develop new techniques to improve your customers’ experience
- Understand your own impact on customers and identify ways to improve it
- Measure the importance of CRM for business success
- Identify how effective CRM will improve business performance
- Develop their checklist for readiness and success in CRM
- Identify how CRM creates value for organizations and customers
- Appreciate different approaches to CRM that are best suited to the client’s culture