LocationUAE, Jordan Online Training
CategoriesFinance & Banking
Managers want to achieve high levels of performance & one way that can done is by searching out the best control tools to use in improving performance. Appropriate controls can help managers look for specific performance gaps & areas for improvement where there needs to be better control over work being done.
- Define Controlling
- Understand why it is important in management
- Explain steps of Controlling
- Explain Characteristics of Effective Control Systems
- Describe financial controls of controls
- Prepare a Balance Sheet
- Prepare an Income Statement
- Define accounting
- Explain how financial ratios can be used for controlling
- Explain Budgets
- Proactive vs. Reactive Financial Management
- Explain the planning-controlling link
- Define internal control
- Who is responsible for internal control
- What internal control can & can’t do
- Describe controls & how to create a well-design organizational control system
Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who is looking to improve their managerial skills, as well as enhance the quality of business & organizational performance.
- Introduction to management & organization
- What is control &why is it important?
- The control process
- Type of control
- Controlling for organizational performance
- Financial control
- Contemporary issues in control
- Internal control